Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3, 1972; The World Got Interesting. I Arrived.



Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday oh so fabulous wonderful self with the sassy blonde hair in the vintage convertible with her best friend, Smiley Susie Sushine.............OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Happy Birthday to ME!

No essay until Thursday, July 10th, dear blogarama fans. This Firecracker is on vacation. Well, if you can call heading back to my redneck hometown of Reduce Speed, Rural America, to spend four days surrounded by kinfolk that inspired every Jeff Foxworth punchline ever written a vacation . . .

On the upside: I have been recruited to don the old cheerleading skirt and lead the alumni in the school song . . . I will report back all resulting shame and humiliation right here for your reading torture upon my return. (But come on. The fact that I can actually wear the skirt and do not have to use it as a leg warmer is something to celebrate after two babies!)

Later Gaters! Happy 4th!

~Audra

No comments: