Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

There's only one thing to say after "Oh my aching heart . . ."

And that would be?

"Oh, my aching head."

Well. I am not sure how "Let's go to a movie!" turns into a night where Audra downs enough vodka to make a sailor puke and then dances her blonde head off until 2AM.

Damn corrupting friends.

God. I love ya.

And I had to sing at church on Sunday. By then, I was fine, but still. It took me two days to recover.

Good gawd.

Here's a little public thank you to all my friends who made me laugh this week and told me I am not an idiot, even though, I am perty sher, yep, I am.

Also, a public thank you to ERGG. You're the perfect dinner date, because there will never be leftovers. Thanks for listening and thank you for your friendship.

I mean really, if I can text you, "I have hiccups and I have to pee," at 1AM . . . well, obviously, our friendship is cemented in TMI.

So here's to everyone who swooped in this week when my idiotness was hanging out for all the world to see.

I'll write a real essay tomorrow, blogarama fans. . . because I have heard, good things come to those who wait.

2 comments:

snarkbutt said...

"Oh, my aching head."

There's a lot of that going around. :)

Audra said...

It is that time of year . . .