Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not slitting my wrists . . .

Sorry that everyone is concerned that my last few blog entries have been a little "Woe is me" . . . I am FINE!

Trust me...I am still me. I have a chalkboard in my kitchen where I write myself inspiring little "Pick me ups" and I am good. I do realize, right now in my life, it is not about what I don't have, it is about what I DO have.

And right now, I don't have a boyfriend. Oh well. What I DO have are two beautiful and hilarious daughters who have my undivided attention.

This is a gift.

And I do know it.

So just think of me as being a little "Elizabeth Gilbertson-ish" lately (as in "Eat, Pray, Love" . . . run, don't walk to Barnes and Noble if you have not yet read this book!)

Life is up, and life is down. And when I write it's a glimpse into a moment and a moment only.

And everyone has moments. I just put mine on the internet . . .

No comments: