Thursday, November 13, 2008

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program . . .


. . . to bring you a reprieve from my ranting.

I am out of town on business. The blogarama will have to wait.

I apologize for the delay. I will be back on Monday, dear fans! In the meantime, check out my latest self portrait. I liked the lighting in my Las Vegas bathroom plus how my hair turned out.

I feel 13 years old sharing this picture, but hey, the only person's dignity I ever sacrifice on the blog is MINE. So here's my latest "How dumb is this?" Audra moment.

Enjoy!

~Audra

P.S. Okay, I think I like this pic. I am making this my Facebook profile. If I look like an idiot, oh well, what else is new. I write about my life on the internet. I think I flushed my public image down the proverbial toilet months ago so what the flip have I got to lose?
P.P.S. Don't even think about robbing my house. I have an Alarm System people! Men with guns show up in two minutes flat. (Plus my neighbors never go anywhere and are incredibly attentive. Which makes living an interesting life kind of challenging sometimes but nevermind that . . . )

No comments: